Get a jump start on an exciting career with The Toro Company’s Intern and Co-op opportunities
Looking for that ideal internship or co-op? About ready to graduate? The Toro Company has a world of opportunities to enhance your education or start your career. We carefully and professionally select each individual to match opportunities with your interests and talents. You’ll join a group of like-minded people…ready to test ideas and share Toro ideals.
The Toro Company is always changing, and we want your fresh ideas to join our company!
Kick-start your career with real-world experience at an organization with a long standing history of market leadership, innovation and quality!
- Industry Leader- We’re a cutting-edge leader in most of our markets, providing you with a sense of pride to be a part of our team!
- Innovation- Together we stay ahead of our competitors through focusing on innovation and creativity.
- Great Mentors- Learn from and be coached by some of the best in our industry! The Toro Company’s average tenure is something we are proud, making our employees a valuable source of knowledge and information.
- Stability– We have been around for over 100 years!
- Continuous Learning – We offer classroom and web-based learning, leadership development, and tuition reimbursement. Our people never stop learning!
College Internship and Co-Op Programs
Our Summer Internship Program is a 12 week program that runs during the summer months. The majority of our interns will work at our corporate office in Bloomington, MN but we do offer opportunities at some of our other locations as well.
During the program, the interns will be given challenging and impactful work. They are also provided with a number of organized networking and learning opportunities as well. Some examples are:
- Visit to a manufacturing location
- Volunteer activity
- Sessions with our leadership team
- First-hand experience with our newest technology
- Intern celebrations
- Opportunity to present the outcome of their work with their teams and supporting members of leadership
The Toro Company offers co-op positions throughout the year, primarily in engineering. We typically have 2-4 at any given time throughout the year. Each assignment lasts for 1 semester and students are placed within different teams to maximize their learning and expose them to different engineering functions.