Annual Product Donation Program
Product Donation Guidelines
- Benefitting nonprofit must be within 40 miles of one of The Toro Company (TTC) locations listed below.
- Equipment and irrigation is used on site at non-profits for beautification of their outdoor landscapes.
- Product is used to accomplish the mission of the organization such as job skills training.
- Product is used in non-profits work of encouraging and supporting homeownership.
The qualifying list of TTC communities is as follows:
- Arkansas: Batesville
- California: El Cajon, Riverside
- Colorado: Longmont
- Florida: Sanford
- Iowa: Ankeny
- Kentucky: Mt. Sterling
- Michigan: Iron Mountain
- Minnesota: Shakopee, Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul, Windom
- Nebraska: Beatrice
- Ohio: Orrville, West Salem
- Oklahoma: Perry
- Texas: Abilene, El Paso, Weatherford
- Wisconsin: Lake Mills, Plymouth, Tomah
- Australia: Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney
- Belgium: Oevel
- China: Shanghai, Xiamen City
- Germany: Althengstett
- Italy: Rome
- Mexico: Juarez
- Poland: Ustron
- Romania: Ploiesti
- United Kingdom: Spellbrook
For more information about the diverse array of product offerings of The Toro Company please visit https://www.thetorocompany.com/brands.
The application period for 2022 is no longer open. Organizations who submitted applications by May 14, 2022 will be notified of the outcome of the request in October and based on availability the product will be delivered to the non-profit organization by October 31, 2022.
The application period for 2023 is open and applications can be submitted at any time. To be considered for a donation in 2023 applications must be submitted by May 15th, 2023 at 12:00 PM CST.