Annual Product Donation Program
Product Donation Guidelines
- Benefitting nonprofit must be within 30 miles of one of The Toro Company locations listed below.
- Equipment and irrigation is used on site at non-profits for beautification of their outdoor landscapes.
- Product is used to accomplish the mission of the organization such as job skills training.
- Product is used in non-profits work of encouraging and supporting homeownership.
The qualifying list of Toro communities is as follows:
- California: El Cajon, Petaluma, Riverside
- Florida: Sanford
- Iowa: Ankeny
- Kentucky: Mt. Sterling
- Michigan: Iron Mountain
- Minnesota: Shakopee, Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul, Windom
- Nebraska: Beatrice
- Ohio: Orrville, West Salem
- Oklahoma: Perry
- Texas: Abilene, El Paso, Weatherford
- Wisconsin: Lake Mills, Plymouth, Tomah
- Australia: Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney
- Belgium: Oevel
- China: Shanghai, Xiamen City
- Germany: Althengstett
- Italy: Rome
- Mexico: Juarez
- Poland: Ustron
- Romania: Ploiesti
- United Kingdom: Spellbrook
For more information about the diverse array of product offerings of The Toro Company please visit https://www.thetorocompany.com/brands.
Applications are accepted year round but there is one annual review period. To be considered for a donation in 2021 applications must be submitted by May 14 at 12:00PM CST.
Organizations submitting applications by May 14, 2021 will be notified of the outcome of the request in September and based on availability the product will be delivered to the non-profit organization by October 31, 2021.