Equipment and Irrigation Donation Program
Product Donation Guidelines
- Benefitting nonprofit must be within 40 miles of one of The Toro Company (TTC) locations listed below.
- Equipment and irrigation is used on site at non-profits for beautification of their outdoor landscapes.
- Product is used to accomplish the mission of the organization such as job skills training.
- Product is used in non-profits work of encouraging and supporting homeownership.
The qualifying list of TTC communities is as follows:
- Arkansas: Batesville
- California: El Cajon, Riverside
- Colorado: Longmont
- Florida: Sanford
- Iowa: Ankeny
- Kentucky: Mt. Sterling
- Michigan: Iron Mountain
- Minnesota: Shakopee, Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul, Windom
- Nebraska: Beatrice
- Ohio: Orrville, West Salem
- Oklahoma: Perry
- Texas: Abilene, El Paso, Weatherford
- Wisconsin: Lake Mills, Plymouth, Tomah
- Australia: Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney
- Belgium: Oevel
- China: Shanghai, Xiamen City
- Germany: Althengstett
- India: Pune
- Italy: Rome
- Mexico: Juarez
- Poland: Ustron
- Romania: Ploiesti
- United Kingdom: Spellbrook
The application period for our 2023 program is now closed. Please check back later this year for a link to apply for next year’s annual Equipment and Irrigation Donation Program.