Annual Product Donation Program
Product Donation Guidelines
- Equipment and irrigation is used on site at non-profits for beautification of their outdoor landscapes.
- Product is used to accomplish the mission of the organization such as job skills training.
- Product is used in non-profits work of encouraging and supporting homeownership.
The qualifying list of Toro communities is as follows:
- California: El Cajon, Riverside
- Florida: Sanford
- Iowa: Ankeny
- Michigan: Iron Mountain
- Minnesota: Shakopee, Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul, Windom
- Nebraska: Beatrice
- Texas: Abilene, El Paso
- Wisconsin: Plymouth, Tomah
- Australia: Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney
- Belgium: Oevel
- China: Shanghai, Xiamen City
- Germany: Althengstett
- Italy: Rome
- Mexico: Juarez
- Poland: Ustron
- Romania: Ploiesti
- United Kingdom: Spellbrook
For more information about the diverse array of product offerings of The Toro Company please visit www.toro.com.
The applications period closes on July 8 at 12:00PM.
Organizations will be notified of the outcome of the request in September and based on availability the product will be delivered to the non-profit organization by October 31, 2019.